Cotton Candy Operation
1. Assemble Machine
- Attach Metal Bowl with all 4 latches
- Plug Machine Directly Into Wall.
- Only use 12 Gauge Extension Cord with Max 25ft.
2. Make Cotton Candy
- Turn on both Power and Heat Switches
- Allow machine to warm. May take a couple of minutes
- Use "Floss Scooper" to scoop and measure 1 serving
- Carefully pour floss sugar into spinning head.
- NEVER pour more than one measured scoop at a time.
- Rotate cone over machine head as it begins to produce
- Use two hands to rotate cone quickly to build up candy
- Continue until machine stops producing floss
- Want to make more? Simply scoop in next serving.
Finished? Turn off heat switch.
- Leave motor spinning to cool off machine head.
- Verify machine is plugged in directly to wall
- Verify power source works by testing it with another electronic device.
- Is the machine plugged directly into the wall? Or are you using an extension cord. Most extension cords will prevent the machine from getting hot enough. Make sure you are plugged directly into the wall or using a 12 gauge extension cord that is less than 25-feet. Do not double up on extension cords.